Monday, 3 May 2010

3 May 2010 - Rain Stopped Play

Despite the weather forecast of rain all day, and this view first thing this morning, we decided to go to Tormos and let David decide whether to attempt the walk or nor. It was still dry when we got to the car park and there were eight others ready to walk. However just before 10am the rain started.

We sat in the cars for a few minutes, but it was soon obvious that the weather forecast had been correct and that this weather was in for the day. So David decided to abandon the walk.

He will lead the same walk next week. So let’s hope for better weather for the Tormos to Campell walk next Monday. Meet in the same car park at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment